Cooper City High School is located in Cooper City, Florida. Scholarships for students
attending Cooper City High School can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in Cooper City, visit the
Cooper City directory.
Cooper City, Florida
Jerry Baker, who sold the Southern Welding Supply Company to Airgas in 1986, continues to work for Airgas Mid America, one of Airgas' twelve regional companies, as Director of Corporate Development, working out of its Bowling Green, Kentucky branch. A graduate of Bowling Green Business University with a bachelor's degree in accounting, Jerry began his career in industrial gas and...
The American Legion, Department of Florida offers many scholarship opportunities for High School Students, which are focused on Veteran and Military influences.
A candidate must be:
A) A U.S. Citizen or permanent Florida resident
B) A student in an accredited Florida Nursing School/Program
C) Must have completed at least one year of study (If program is shorter than two...
Perfect Plants is a family owned nursery operating on the same property and principals that were established in 1980 with the purchase of the family farm. We are serious about plants and serious about offering the best products and information to our customers. As second-generation growers, we are proud of our industry and know how important it is to cultivate...
A) Student must be a direct descendant (child, grandchild, great-grandchild or an adopted child) of a veteran who meets one of the following requirements:
1) Is a member in good standing of the American Legion
2) Is a U.S. veteran who is eligible to be a member of The American Legion
3) Is a deceased U.S. veteran who would...
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
To Be Considered for a Florida Bright Futures Scholarship a Student Must:
1. Apply for a Florida Bright Futures Scholarship by completing the Initial Student Florida Financial Aid Application (FFAA)* during his/her last year in high school prior to graduation. A student may apply online beginning December 1st of his/her last year in high school. This application gives the Florida...