To be eligible for the Arctic Physical Therapy Scholarship a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than January of 2021.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time or part-time basis by January of 2021.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 3.0 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian resident.
5) Be attending a school in the U.S. or Canada by January of 2021.
6) Submit answers to the essay questions no later than 11:59 PM EST on the day of the deadline.
*Note that you can be enrolled in any field of study.