Buchanan Middle School is located in Tampa, Florida. Scholarships for students
attending Buchanan Middle School can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in Tampa, visit the
1001 W Bearss Avenue
A) Student must be a direct descendant (child, grandchild, great-grandchild or an adopted child) of a veteran who meets one of the following requirements:
1) Is a member in good standing of the American Legion
2) Is a U.S. veteran who is eligible to be a member of The American Legion
3) Is a deceased U.S. veteran who would...
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
The American Legion, Department of Florida offers many scholarship opportunities for High School Students, which are focused on Veteran and Military influences.
A candidate must be:
A) A U.S. Citizen or permanent Florida resident
B) A student in an accredited Florida Nursing School/Program
C) Must have completed at least one year of study (If program is shorter than two...
We started FloridaRentals.com because we love vacationing in the Sunshine State. It has something for everyone. From the theme parks to the warm gulf waters and the sugar sand beaches - you can’t beat a trip to Florida.
We offer the highest quality vacation homes in the most popular locations. We have romantic beachfront condos in Miami, expansive townhomes in...
The Florida Stormwater Association Educational Foundation’s (FSAEF) Scholarship Program awards financial assistance to qualified students attending Florida colleges and universities whose educational interest is in stormwater science, engineering, or finance. In 2022 the FSAEF will be awarding $2,000 scholarships. The application deadline is August 12, 2022. The 2022 scholarships will be presented in December at FSA's Winter Conference.
To Be Considered for a Florida Bright Futures Scholarship a Student Must:
1. Apply for a Florida Bright Futures Scholarship by completing the Initial Student Florida Financial Aid Application (FFAA)* during his/her last year in high school prior to graduation. A student may apply online beginning December 1st of his/her last year in high school. This application gives the Florida...