Bright Futures Scholarship Program
To Be Considered for a Florida Bright Futures Scholarship a Student Must:
1. Apply for a Florida Bright Futures Scholarship by completing the Initial Student Florida Financial Aid Application (FFAA)* during his/her last year in high school prior to graduation. A student may apply online beginning December 1st of his/her last year in high school. This application gives the Florida Department of Education (FDOE) permission to evaluate his/her high school transcripts for eligibility for a Florida Bright Futures Scholarship.
2. NEW - An eligible student who graduates mid-year may receive an initial award in the spring term following the student's graduation. The FFAA must be submitted by August 31 of the student's graduation year (prior to the spring term enrolled).
3. Earn a Florida standard high school diploma or its equivalent.
4. Not have been found guilty of, or pled nolo contendere to, a felony charge.
5. Meet Academic Requirements for the award.
6. Must submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This is an annual requirement for Bright Futures eligibility. The student's FAFSA does not have to indicate need; however, must be complete and processed error-free prior to a student's first disbursement of an award.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school...