Arvida Middle School is located in Miami, Florida. Scholarships for students
attending Arvida Middle School can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in Miami, visit the
10900 SW 127th Avenue
To be considered eligible for the Odenza Vacations College Scholarship you must:
1) Be between the ages of 17 and 24 on September 1st, 2023.
2) Submit an answer to the essay question, which can be found on the application page, prior to the May 1st, 2023 deadline.
3) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
4) Be a resident...
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
Perfect Plants is a family owned nursery operating on the same property and principals that were established in 1980 with the purchase of the family farm. We are serious about plants and serious about offering the best products and information to our customers. As second-generation growers, we are proud of our industry and know how important it is to cultivate...
The American Legion, Department of Florida offers many scholarship opportunities for High School Students, which are focused on Veteran and Military influences.
A candidate must be:
A) A U.S. Citizen or permanent Florida resident
B) A student in an accredited Florida Nursing School/Program
C) Must have completed at least one year of study (If program is shorter than two...
We started FloridaRentals.com because we love vacationing in the Sunshine State. It has something for everyone. From the theme parks to the warm gulf waters and the sugar sand beaches - you can’t beat a trip to Florida.
We offer the highest quality vacation homes in the most popular locations. We have romantic beachfront condos in Miami, expansive townhomes in...
A) Student must be a direct descendant (child, grandchild, great-grandchild or an adopted child) of a veteran who meets one of the following requirements:
1) Is a member in good standing of the American Legion
2) Is a U.S. veteran who is eligible to be a member of The American Legion
3) Is a deceased U.S. veteran who would...