School For Blind High is located in Kansas City, Kansas. Scholarships for students
attending School For Blind High can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in Kansas City, visit the
Kansas City directory.
1100 State Avenue
Kansas City, Kansas
The Dan L. Meisinger Sr. Memorial Learn to Fly Scholarship was established in the honor and memory of Dan L. Meisinger Sr., whose career in aviation spanned 63 years. He was founder of Executive Beechcraft, headquartered in Kansas City, MO, and was twice named Beech Aircraft's Man of the Year. The purpose of this fund is to provide an annual...
For over three decades, Eye Associates has had the privilege of providing eye care to thousands of patients and families across the Kansas City metro area. Our success wouldn’t be possible without the resources and help of the families, communities and cities where we do business.
Our founder, Vincent Pennipede, through his own dedication and drive, was able to obtain...
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
To be considered eligible for the Odenza Vacations College Scholarship you must:
1) Be between the ages of 17 and 24 on September 1st, 2023.
2) Submit an answer to the essay question, which can be found on the application page, prior to the May 1st, 2023 deadline.
3) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
4) Be a resident...