Steller Secondary School is located in Anchorage, Alabama. Scholarships for students
attending Steller Secondary School can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in Anchorage, visit the
2508 Blueberry Lane
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
Jerry Baker, who sold the Southern Welding Supply Company to Airgas in 1986, continues to work for Airgas Mid America, one of Airgas' twelve regional companies, as Director of Corporate Development, working out of its Bowling Green, Kentucky branch. A graduate of Bowling Green Business University with a bachelor's degree in accounting, Jerry began his career in industrial gas and...
To be considered eligible for the Odenza Vacations College Scholarship you must:
1) Be between the ages of 17 and 24 on September 1st, 2023.
2) Submit an answer to the essay question, which can be found on the application page, prior to the May 1st, 2023 deadline.
3) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
4) Be a resident...
The USDA/1890 National Scholars Program is a partnership between of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and 1890 Historically Black Land-Grant Universities. The program awards scholarships to students to attend one of 1890 Historically Black Land-Grant Universities.
What does a scholarship under the USDA/1890 National Scholars Program provide?
A scholarship under the USDA/1890 National Scholars Program provides: