Northern Futures Scholarships Program
Northwestel wants to Invest in Future Northern Employees by offering six (6) $4000.00 scholarships to Northern Students, to provide summer employment opportunities and to hire after Graduation! Our goal is to have 50% of these scholarships awarded to Aboriginal students every year!
Click here to download the Scholarship Guidelines
1. Enrolled in full-time post secondary studies in a two year diploma program or a four year degree program with your major declared.
2. Pursuing an education in Engineering, Commerce/Business, Computer Science or Electrical/Telecommunications
3. Northern resident –residing within Northwestel’s Operating Area
What you will need to submit:
1. Proof of Ancestry (i.e. photocopy of status card, beneficiary identification or letter) - only if applying to be considered for one of the
2. scholarships designated for Aboriginal students
3. Proof of northern residency (i.e. photocopy of health card)
4. Copy of acceptance letter from post-secondary or educational institute
5. Copy of most recent transcript (i.e. High School, College or University)
6. Letter of personal introduction (min 500 words, max 1000 words) or Video (4-8 minutes) – see below for more details Current photo for media release (if chosen) - in JPEG format (i.e. a headshot such as a school or passport photo)
7. Complete and submit your application
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school...