The National Black Nurses Association provides scholarships to students at all levels (LPN to Doctorate).
The National Black Nurses Association offers various scholarships each year including:
- Dr. Lauranne Sams Scholarship
- NBNA Board of Directors Scholarship
- Mrs. Ola Lofton Scholarship
- BAND AID BRAND Black Healthcare Heroes in Nursing Scholarship
- Margaret Pemberton Scholarship
- NurseThink.com Scholarship
- VITAS Healthcare / Esther Colliflower Scholarship
- Maria R. Dudley Advanced Practice Nurse Scholarship
- George E. McGuire Memorial Scholarship
- Dr. Martha A. Dawson Genesis Scholarship
- Dr. Lola Denise Jefferson Scholarship
- Dr. Daisy Harmon-Allen Scholarship
- Dr. Millicent Gorham Scholarship
- Dr. Eric J. Williams Scholarship
- JAYHAL Foundation Scholarship
- NBNA Social Justice Scholarship
- Dr. Kenya Williams Health Policy Leadership Scholarship
- NBNA Ebi Porbeni Memorial Scholarship by Be The Match
- Aya Healthcare Nurses of Tomorrow Scholarship
- Abbott Scholarship Fund
- Arizona College of Nursing Scholarship
- Must be a member of NBNA and a member of a local chapter (if one exists in your area). If a chapter does not exist within a 50-radius of your location you can join NBNA as a Direct Member.
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in a nursing program (LPN/LVN, ADN, RN-BSN, Generic BSN, Masters, Doctorate) and in good scholastic standing at the time of application.
- Applicant must have at least one full year of school remaining.
- Official Transcript(s) from an accredited School of Nursing
- Two-page / 500-word maximum Personal Statement / Essay
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (first from Dean/Faculty member, second from Chapter President/Vice President)
- Resume or CV (5-page maximum)
- Letter from the Registrar verifying enrollment and expected graduation date
- A clean/clear professional headshot.
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and any US Territory age 17 or older at the time of entry, and who meet one (1) of the four (4) following eligibility requirements at the time of entry:A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited...
The Scholarship Program is open to seniors in high school who meet the eligibility requirements. If you are an eligible student, by completing a college planning step using your College Board account, you will automatically earn a chance to win a $500 scholarship and an additional chance to win a $40,000 scholarship.There are no essay, minimum GPA, test score, or...
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being:A) EarnestB) DeterminedC) MovingThe scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.Furthermore, the...
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application process. We put students on the fast-track to success by providing direct access to the scholarships they need the most. Take the hassle out of financial aid and maximize your chance at a free ride in college. No matter how much funding you need for school, we have the opportunities...
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students win scholarships without the hassle of filling out paper applications and writing dozens of essays.To be eligible for the Scholarship you must be:A) At least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.B) A legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico.Thus...
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students with the right schools for them. Carnegie Dartlet, the organization that houses CollegeXpress, is an educational publisher and higher education marketing agency. Every year, thousands of students across the United States and around the world discover their colleges using our websites, magazines, and services.To be eligible for the Scholarship you:A)...
The Cappex scholarship application is fast and easy.Scholarship Eligibility: This scholarship is open to high school sophomores, juniors, and first semester senior students for all majors and schools. We will judge this scholarship based on other criteria such as volunteer work, extracurricular activities, special circumstances, etc.About the sponsors of the scholarship (EAB and Cappex):EAB is the market leader in helping colleges...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school for them. Who Can ApplyAll high school and college students, as...
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25 who will be attending school in the Fall of 2024.B) This scholarship is provided by StudentScholarships.org. In order to apply for our scholarship follow these instructions:1. Go to www.facebook.com/myscholarships and place a comment on any post you see answering the question:In 10 words or less, tell us why you deserve...
The Home Depot Foundation works to improve the homes and lives of U.S. veterans, train skilled tradespeople to fill the labor gap and support communities impacted by natural disasters. The Foundation has pledged to invest $50 million in training the next generation of skilled tradespeople and bridging the opportunity gap through its Path to Pro program.We want to help create...