Ashland High is located in Ashland, Massachusetts. Scholarships for students
attending Ashland High can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in Ashland, visit the
Obtaining a college education is expensive, and the Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts strives to provide some financial assistance to students living in Franklin, Hampden and Hampshire counties to help them achieve their goal of graduating from college. We have over 140 different scholarship funds, and each year we give away over 1,000 individual scholarship awards. This equates to approximately...
NEWWA awards approximately $20,000 annually to worthy students pursuing their undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral studies degree. The application deadline is April 1 of each year for the academic year beginning in September. The NEWWA Scholarship Committee expects to award the following scholarships annually:
1) George E. Watters Memorial Scholarship – up to $5,000 to a student enrolled in...
The Garden Club Federation of Massachusetts, Inc. offers scholarships for undergraduate students (including high school seniors who will be freshmen in the Fall), and graduate students who will be attending accredited colleges and universities.
Scholarships are available for students majoring in:
C) landscape design or architecture
E) forestry, agronomy
F) city planning
The Massachusetts Flower Growersʼ Association will sponsor a scholarship award of up to $4,000.00 depending on length of study.
1. Applicant must major in a course of study in Floriculture, Horticulture or related agricultural sciences.
2. Applicant must be a resident of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for a minimum of one year prior to submitting an application.
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
Albert and Toni Roothbert established the Roothbert Fund to assist those in need of financial aid to further their education. Based in New York City, the Roothbert Fund operates as a volunteer organization. Through scholarship, The Fund supports fellows' graduate or undergraduate study at an accredited institution based in the United States. The Fund seeks candidates motivated by spiritual values....