Florida Southwestern Collegiate High School is located in Punta Gorda, Florida. Scholarships for students
attending Florida Southwestern Collegiate High School can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in Punta Gorda, visit the
Punta Gorda directory.
Punta Gorda, Florida
To Be Considered for a Florida Bright Futures Scholarship a Student Must:
1. Apply for a Florida Bright Futures Scholarship by completing the Initial Student Florida Financial Aid Application (FFAA)* during his/her last year in high school prior to graduation. A student may apply online beginning December 1st of his/her last year in high school. This application gives the Florida...
Perfect Plants is a family owned nursery operating on the same property and principals that were established in 1980 with the purchase of the family farm. We are serious about plants and serious about offering the best products and information to our customers. As second-generation growers, we are proud of our industry and know how important it is to cultivate...
The Florida Stormwater Association Educational Foundation’s (FSAEF) Scholarship Program awards financial assistance to qualified students attending Florida colleges and universities whose educational interest is in stormwater science, engineering, or finance. In 2022 the FSAEF will be awarding $2,000 scholarships. The application deadline is August 12, 2022. The 2022 scholarships will be presented in December at FSA's Winter Conference.
The American Legion, Department of Florida offers many scholarship opportunities for High School Students, which are focused on Veteran and Military influences.
A candidate must be:
A) A U.S. Citizen or permanent Florida resident
B) A student in an accredited Florida Nursing School/Program
C) Must have completed at least one year of study (If program is shorter than two...
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
To be considered eligible for the Odenza Vacations College Scholarship you must:
1) Be between the ages of 17 and 24 on September 1st, 2023.
2) Submit an answer to the essay question, which can be found on the application page, prior to the May 1st, 2023 deadline.
3) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
4) Be a resident...