Ten Sleep Middle School is located in Ten Sleep, Wyoming. Scholarships for students
attending Ten Sleep Middle School can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in Ten Sleep, visit the
Ten Sleep directory.
242 Cedar Street
Ten Sleep, Wyoming
To be considered eligible for the Odenza Vacations College Scholarship you must:
1) Be between the ages of 17 and 24 on September 1st, 2023.
2) Submit an answer to the essay question, which can be found on the application page, prior to the May 1st, 2023 deadline.
3) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
4) Be a resident...
To be Eligible:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico.
The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships without the hassle of filling out paper applications and writing...
To be eligible for the NC Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
C) A parent who currently has...
This program, originated in 1986, provides a source of financial assistance to Wyoming high school seniors who wish to pursue their education after high school. The cash scholarship is valued at $500.00. Presently two are awarded per Wildlife Division Region in the state, amounting to 14 total scholarships. These scholarships can be used for any trade school, community college or...
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
The Points Scholarship program was created to help students win scholarships without the hassle of filling out paper applications and writing dozens of essays.
To be eligible for the Scholarship you must be:
A) At least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
B) A legal resident of the U.S. or...