Longfellow Middle is located in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin. Scholarships for students
attending Longfellow Middle can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in Wauwatosa, visit the
7600 W North Avenue
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
To be considered eligible for the Odenza Vacations College Scholarship you must:
1) Be between the ages of 17 and 24 on September 1st, 2023.
2) Submit an answer to the essay question, which can be found on the application page, prior to the May 1st, 2023 deadline.
3) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
4) Be a resident...
This scholarship program provides graduating high school seniors with financial assistance to continue their education through enrollment in certain Wisconsin Technical Colleges. Recipients may elect any one-year technical diploma or two-year associate degree program.
1) Be the son/daughter of a customer with a primary residence in WPS territory.
2) Be a high school senior graduating in the...
Margaret Ferris was a teacher of deaf and hard of hearing children in the special education program at Oshkosh Public Schools. She retired in the early 1980's after a long career that touched the lives of many deaf and hard of hearing children from the Fox Valley region. She often stated she taught 27 years without ever being heard.
The Emile H. Mathis II Scholarship Fund was created in 2012 to recognize the life and career of University of Wisconsin-Superior alum Emile Mathis and to support the education of future generations of artists from that same institution.
This scholarship is available to all students who will be or are degree seeking students in the Visual Arts Department...
The purpose for this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to those individuals interested in pursuing a career in welding engineering.
The Howard E. and Wilma J. Adkins Memorial Scholarship will be awarded to a full-time junior or senior level student pursuing a minimum four-year bachelor's degree in welding engineering (WE) or welding engineering technology (WET); however, priority will...