Deerfield Middle is located in Deerfield, Wisconsin. Scholarships for students
attending Deerfield Middle can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in Deerfield, visit the
300 Simonson Boulevard
Margaret Ferris was a teacher of deaf and hard of hearing children in the special education program at Oshkosh Public Schools. She retired in the early 1980's after a long career that touched the lives of many deaf and hard of hearing children from the Fox Valley region. She often stated she taught 27 years without ever being heard.
This scholarship program provides graduating high school seniors with financial assistance to continue their education through enrollment in certain Wisconsin Technical Colleges. Recipients may elect any one-year technical diploma or two-year associate degree program.
1) Be the son/daughter of a customer with a primary residence in WPS territory.
2) Be a high school senior graduating in the...
The purpose of the Wisconsin Medical Society Foundation Scholarship Program is to provide assistance to outstanding students who will fill Wisconsin's health care workforce needs in the future. A majority of the funds are available to students enrolled in medical school in Wisconsin with preference to those considered Wisconsin residents and those who demonstrate a desire to practice in Wisconsin...
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
To be considered eligible for the Odenza Vacations College Scholarship you must:
1) Be between the ages of 17 and 24 on September 1st, 2023.
2) Submit an answer to the essay question, which can be found on the application page, prior to the May 1st, 2023 deadline.
3) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
4) Be a resident...
Graduating high school seniors of an Appleton public or private high school, including high school home schooling programs accredited by the Appleton Area School District, who plan to pursue a bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university. The selection process will be based on the following:
A) Applicants are in the top 50% of their high school class...