Chinook Middle School is located in Seatac, Washington. Scholarships for students
attending Chinook Middle School can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in Seatac, visit the
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
To be considered eligible for the Odenza Vacations College Scholarship you must:
1) Be between the ages of 17 and 24 on September 1st, 2023.
2) Submit an answer to the essay question, which can be found on the application page, prior to the May 1st, 2023 deadline.
3) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
4) Be a resident...
The Grays Harbor Community Foundation awards scholarships to local students for education after high school. The emphasis is on undergraduate studies at any two or four year college or university and vocational/technical programs leading to a license or certification.
There is only one application. When selected, the recipient is matched to the criteria of an individual scholarship by the scholarship...
Matsuo Bridge Company, Ltd. of Japan is one of Japan's leading fabricators of steel for bridges, buildings and other structures. Established in 1925, the company operates steel fabrication plants in Sakai (Osaka), Chiba (Tokyo) and Shanghai, China. In addition to sales offices in every major city throughout Japan, the company has overseas representative offices in Houston, Texas and Hanoi, Vietnam...
The Evans Scholarship is a full tuition and housing college scholarship for high-achieving caddies with limited financial means. To qualify, caddies must meet the requirements of having a strong caddie record, excellent academics, demonstrated financial need and outstanding character.
Scholarship applications are accepted at the beginning of an applicant's senior year of high school, as well as from college freshmen....