Lyme-Old Lyme Middle School is located in Old Lyme, Connecticut. Scholarships for students
attending Lyme-Old Lyme Middle School can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in Old Lyme, visit the
Old Lyme directory.
53 Lyme Street
Old Lyme, Connecticut
NEWWA awards approximately $20,000 annually to worthy students pursuing their undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral studies degree. The application deadline is April 1 of each year for the academic year beginning in September. The NEWWA Scholarship Committee expects to award the following scholarships annually:
1) George E. Watters Memorial Scholarship – up to $5,000 to a student enrolled in...
Albert and Toni Roothbert established the Roothbert Fund to assist those in need of financial aid to further their education. Based in New York City, the Roothbert Fund operates as a volunteer organization. Through scholarship, The Fund supports fellows' graduate or undergraduate study at an accredited institution based in the United States. The Fund seeks candidates motivated by spiritual values....
Getting into college can be one of the most exciting times in a person's life. All too often that excitement is hindered by the financial burdens of tuition and costs associated with higher education. Connecticut Trial Firm is proud to extend a scholarship to a deserving student who is the first in their immediate family to go to college. Both...
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
To be considered eligible for the Odenza Vacations College Scholarship you must:
1) Be between the ages of 17 and 24 on September 1st, 2023.
2) Submit an answer to the essay question, which can be found on the application page, prior to the May 1st, 2023 deadline.
3) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
4) Be a resident...