Brandon Middle School is located in Brandon, Mississippi. Scholarships for students
attending Brandon Middle School can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in Brandon, visit the
408 South College Street
The USDA/1890 National Scholars Program is a partnership between of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) and 1890 Historically Black Land-Grant Universities. The program awards scholarships to students to attend one of 1890 Historically Black Land-Grant Universities.
What does a scholarship under the USDA/1890 National Scholars Program provide?
A scholarship under the USDA/1890 National Scholars Program provides:
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
This scholarship was established in honor of Mississippi Farm Bureau Federation's former State Women's Leadership Committee Chair, Berta "Bert" Lee White. This scholarship will be awarded to a woman enrolled in an agriculture degree at a Mississippi university or community college.
1. Scholarships will be awarded through the Mississippi Farm Bureau Women's Programs Department Berta Lee White Scholarship Fund....
To be considered eligible for the Odenza Vacations College Scholarship you must:
1) Be between the ages of 17 and 24 on September 1st, 2023.
2) Submit an answer to the essay question, which can be found on the application page, prior to the May 1st, 2023 deadline.
3) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
4) Be a resident...