New Smyrna Beach Middle School is located in New Smyrna Beach, Florida. Scholarships for students
attending New Smyrna Beach Middle School can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in New Smyrna Beach, visit the
New Smyrna Beach directory.
1200 South Myrtle Avenue
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
A) Student must be a direct descendant (child, grandchild, great-grandchild or an adopted child) of a veteran who meets one of the following requirements:
1) Is a member in good standing of the American Legion
2) Is a U.S. veteran who is eligible to be a member of The American Legion
3) Is a deceased U.S. veteran who would...
Each year the Suwannee River Livestock Association Inc. awards 2 – $500.00 scholarships to certified members of 4-H, FFA and FCCLA youth development programs in Dixie, Gilchrist, and Levy Counties Florida. Volunteer work at the Suwannee River Fair is required.
SUWANNEE RIVER FAIR SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
A) Applicants must be active FFA, FCCLA or 4-H member in good standing in Dixie,...
The Florida Stormwater Association Educational Foundation’s (FSAEF) Scholarship Program awards financial assistance to qualified students attending Florida colleges and universities whose educational interest is in stormwater science, engineering, or finance. In 2022 the FSAEF will be awarding $2,000 scholarships. The application deadline is August 12, 2022. The 2022 scholarships will be presented in December at FSA's Winter Conference.
Jerry Baker, who sold the Southern Welding Supply Company to Airgas in 1986, continues to work for Airgas Mid America, one of Airgas' twelve regional companies, as Director of Corporate Development, working out of its Bowling Green, Kentucky branch. A graduate of Bowling Green Business University with a bachelor's degree in accounting, Jerry began his career in industrial gas and...
To be considered eligible for the Odenza Vacations College Scholarship you must:
1) Be between the ages of 17 and 24 on September 1st, 2023.
2) Submit an answer to the essay question, which can be found on the application page, prior to the May 1st, 2023 deadline.
3) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
4) Be a resident...
To Be Considered for a Florida Bright Futures Scholarship a Student Must:
1. Apply for a Florida Bright Futures Scholarship by completing the Initial Student Florida Financial Aid Application (FFAA)* during his/her last year in high school prior to graduation. A student may apply online beginning December 1st of his/her last year in high school. This application gives the Florida...