Indian Ridge Middle School is located in Davie, Florida. Scholarships for students
attending Indian Ridge Middle School can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in Davie, visit the
1355 South Nob Hill Road
To Be Considered for a Florida Bright Futures Scholarship a Student Must:
1. Apply for a Florida Bright Futures Scholarship by completing the Initial Student Florida Financial Aid Application (FFAA)* during his/her last year in high school prior to graduation. A student may apply online beginning December 1st of his/her last year in high school. This application gives the Florida...
We started FloridaRentals.com because we love vacationing in the Sunshine State. It has something for everyone. From the theme parks to the warm gulf waters and the sugar sand beaches - you can’t beat a trip to Florida.
We offer the highest quality vacation homes in the most popular locations. We have romantic beachfront condos in Miami, expansive townhomes in...
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
The Florida Stormwater Association Educational Foundation’s (FSAEF) Scholarship Program awards financial assistance to qualified students attending Florida colleges and universities whose educational interest is in stormwater science, engineering, or finance. In 2022 the FSAEF will be awarding $2,000 scholarships. The application deadline is August 12, 2022. The 2022 scholarships will be presented in December at FSA's Winter Conference.
Each year the Suwannee River Livestock Association Inc. awards 2 – $500.00 scholarships to certified members of 4-H, FFA and FCCLA youth development programs in Dixie, Gilchrist, and Levy Counties Florida. Volunteer work at the Suwannee River Fair is required.
SUWANNEE RIVER FAIR SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
A) Applicants must be active FFA, FCCLA or 4-H member in good standing in Dixie,...
A) Student must be a direct descendant (child, grandchild, great-grandchild or an adopted child) of a veteran who meets one of the following requirements:
1) Is a member in good standing of the American Legion
2) Is a U.S. veteran who is eligible to be a member of The American Legion
3) Is a deceased U.S. veteran who would...