Andrew Jackson Middle School is located in Titusville, Florida. Scholarships for students
attending Andrew Jackson Middle School can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in Titusville, visit the
1515 Knox McRae Drive
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
The William B. Howell Memorial Scholarship honors an individual who spent his entire professional career actively participating in and promoting the welding industry. Mr. Howell was a member of the American Welding Society for fifty years.
William B. Howell retired from Hobart Brothers Company as Executive Vice President after 44 years of service. He also served as a member of...
Jerry Baker, who sold the Southern Welding Supply Company to Airgas in 1986, continues to work for Airgas Mid America, one of Airgas' twelve regional companies, as Director of Corporate Development, working out of its Bowling Green, Kentucky branch. A graduate of Bowling Green Business University with a bachelor's degree in accounting, Jerry began his career in industrial gas and...
Each year the Suwannee River Livestock Association Inc. awards 2 – $500.00 scholarships to certified members of 4-H, FFA and FCCLA youth development programs in Dixie, Gilchrist, and Levy Counties Florida. Volunteer work at the Suwannee River Fair is required.
SUWANNEE RIVER FAIR SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
A) Applicants must be active FFA, FCCLA or 4-H member in good standing in Dixie,...
To be considered eligible for the Odenza Vacations College Scholarship you must:
1) Be between the ages of 17 and 24 on September 1st, 2023.
2) Submit an answer to the essay question, which can be found on the application page, prior to the May 1st, 2023 deadline.
3) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
4) Be a resident...
To Be Considered for a Florida Bright Futures Scholarship a Student Must:
1. Apply for a Florida Bright Futures Scholarship by completing the Initial Student Florida Financial Aid Application (FFAA)* during his/her last year in high school prior to graduation. A student may apply online beginning December 1st of his/her last year in high school. This application gives the Florida...