Westbrook High School is located in Westbrook, Maine. Scholarships for students
attending Westbrook High School can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in Westbrook, visit the
125 Stroudwater Street
To be considered eligible for the Odenza Vacations College Scholarship you must:
1) Be between the ages of 17 and 24 on September 1st, 2023.
2) Submit an answer to the essay question, which can be found on the application page, prior to the May 1st, 2023 deadline.
3) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
4) Be a resident...
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
NEWWA awards approximately $20,000 annually to worthy students pursuing their undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral studies degree. The application deadline is April 1 of each year for the academic year beginning in September. The NEWWA Scholarship Committee expects to award the following scholarships annually:
1) George E. Watters Memorial Scholarship – up to $5,000 to a student enrolled in...
Distinguished USM alumni Bob Blackwood MA '78 BS '82 and Jill Blackwood MA '83 desire to create a lasting scholarship which will benefit graduates of South Portland High School. The scholarship is open to all applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, age, sex, religion, veteran status or disability.
Scholarships are awarded to admitted, incoming, first-year students who are...
The mission of the Maine Osteopathic Association is to serve the osteopathic profession in the state of Maine through a coordinated effort of professional education, professional advocacy, and member services in order to ensure the quality of osteopathic care to the people of this state. The MOA has over 400 physician members and all students of the University of New...
Albert and Toni Roothbert established the Roothbert Fund to assist those in need of financial aid to further their education. Based in New York City, the Roothbert Fund operates as a volunteer organization. Through scholarship, The Fund supports fellows' graduate or undergraduate study at an accredited institution based in the United States. The Fund seeks candidates motivated by spiritual values....