Pittsfield High is located in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. Scholarships for students
attending Pittsfield High can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in Pittsfield, visit the
300 East Street
To be considered eligible for the Odenza Vacations College Scholarship you must:
1) Be between the ages of 17 and 24 on September 1st, 2023.
2) Submit an answer to the essay question, which can be found on the application page, prior to the May 1st, 2023 deadline.
3) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
4) Be a resident...
The Garden Club Federation of Massachusetts, Inc. offers scholarships for undergraduate students (including high school seniors who will be freshmen in the Fall), and graduate students who will be attending accredited colleges and universities.
Scholarships are available for students majoring in:
C) landscape design or architecture
E) forestry, agronomy
F) city planning
Albert and Toni Roothbert established the Roothbert Fund to assist those in need of financial aid to further their education. Based in New York City, the Roothbert Fund operates as a volunteer organization. Through scholarship, The Fund supports fellows' graduate or undergraduate study at an accredited institution based in the United States. The Fund seeks candidates motivated by spiritual values....
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
The Massachusetts Flower Growersʼ Association will sponsor a scholarship award of up to $4,000.00 depending on length of study.
1. Applicant must major in a course of study in Floriculture, Horticulture or related agricultural sciences.
2. Applicant must be a resident of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for a minimum of one year prior to submitting an application.
Obtaining a college education is expensive, and the Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts strives to provide some financial assistance to students living in Franklin, Hampden and Hampshire counties to help them achieve their goal of graduating from college. We have over 140 different scholarship funds, and each year we give away over 1,000 individual scholarship awards. This equates to approximately...