Apponequet Regional High is located in Lakeville, Massachusetts. Scholarships for students
attending Apponequet Regional High can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in Lakeville, visit the
100 Howland Road
NEWWA awards approximately $20,000 annually to worthy students pursuing their undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral studies degree. The application deadline is April 1 of each year for the academic year beginning in September. The NEWWA Scholarship Committee expects to award the following scholarships annually:
1) George E. Watters Memorial Scholarship – up to $5,000 to a student enrolled in...
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
Obtaining a college education is expensive, and the Community Foundation of Western Massachusetts strives to provide some financial assistance to students living in Franklin, Hampden and Hampshire counties to help them achieve their goal of graduating from college. We have over 140 different scholarship funds, and each year we give away over 1,000 individual scholarship awards. This equates to approximately...
To be considered eligible for the Odenza Vacations College Scholarship you must:
1) Be between the ages of 17 and 24 on September 1st, 2023.
2) Submit an answer to the essay question, which can be found on the application page, prior to the May 1st, 2023 deadline.
3) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
4) Be a resident...
The Massachusetts Flower Growersʼ Association will sponsor a scholarship award of up to $4,000.00 depending on length of study.
1. Applicant must major in a course of study in Floriculture, Horticulture or related agricultural sciences.
2. Applicant must be a resident of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts for a minimum of one year prior to submitting an application.
Albert and Toni Roothbert established the Roothbert Fund to assist those in need of financial aid to further their education. Based in New York City, the Roothbert Fund operates as a volunteer organization. Through scholarship, The Fund supports fellows' graduate or undergraduate study at an accredited institution based in the United States. The Fund seeks candidates motivated by spiritual values....