Life Skills Opa Locka is located in Opa Locka, Florida. Scholarships for students
attending Life Skills Opa Locka can be found in our scholarship database. If you are searching for scholarships
for students attending a different high school in Opa Locka, visit the
Opa Locka directory.
3400 NW 135 Street
Opa Locka, Florida
We started FloridaRentals.com because we love vacationing in the Sunshine State. It has something for everyone. From the theme parks to the warm gulf waters and the sugar sand beaches - you can’t beat a trip to Florida.
We offer the highest quality vacation homes in the most popular locations. We have romantic beachfront condos in Miami, expansive townhomes in...
To Be Considered for a Florida Bright Futures Scholarship a Student Must:
1. Apply for a Florida Bright Futures Scholarship by completing the Initial Student Florida Financial Aid Application (FFAA)* during his/her last year in high school prior to graduation. A student may apply online beginning December 1st of his/her last year in high school. This application gives the Florida...
Perfect Plants is a family owned nursery operating on the same property and principals that were established in 1980 with the purchase of the family farm. We are serious about plants and serious about offering the best products and information to our customers. As second-generation growers, we are proud of our industry and know how important it is to cultivate...
To be eligible for the Arctic Chiropractic "Got a Spine Scholarship" a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than October of 2023.
2) Be attending college or university on a full-time basis by October of 2023.
3) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
4) Be a U.S. or Canadian...
A) Student must be a direct descendant (child, grandchild, great-grandchild or an adopted child) of a veteran who meets one of the following requirements:
1) Is a member in good standing of the American Legion
2) Is a U.S. veteran who is eligible to be a member of The American Legion
3) Is a deceased U.S. veteran who would...
Each year the Suwannee River Livestock Association Inc. awards 2 – $500.00 scholarships to certified members of 4-H, FFA and FCCLA youth development programs in Dixie, Gilchrist, and Levy Counties Florida. Volunteer work at the Suwannee River Fair is required.
SUWANNEE RIVER FAIR SCHOLARSHIP AWARD
A) Applicants must be active FFA, FCCLA or 4-H member in good standing in Dixie,...