To be eligible for the LM Scholarship Program a student must:
1. Be currently enrolled or expect to be enrolled in a degree program (2 years of length or greater) by September.
2. Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher and submit an answer to the essay question prior to the submission deadline.
3. Be a US resident or a Canadian resident and must also attend a school in Canada or the US.
Essay Topic: Write an Essay about a situation you have been involved in or someone you know has been involved in where better safety procedures would have prevented an injury. Explain in detail what safety procedures you believe should have been in place to prevent the injury and how they would have prevented the injury.
To be eligible for the Review It Scholarship a student must:
Dr. Gabriel and Christine Chiu are active philanthropists who avidly support a variety of organizations such as: Children Mending Hearts, Cedars Sinai, the American Red Cross, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, John Wayne Cancer Institute, Children's Action Network, GenArt, AVIVA, Project Angel Food, Center Dance Arts, Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Obesity, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Help for Orphans, the American Red Cross, P.S. Arts, Los Angeles Philharmonic, Art of Elysium, Nancy Davis Foundation for Multiple Sclerosis, Children's Action Network and the Music Center.
To be eligible for the Dr. Gabriel and Christine Chiu “Review It” Scholarship a student must:
1) Be attending college or university no later than September of 2021.
2) Have achieved a GPA of 2.5 or greater during their last academic year.
3) Be attending or planning to attend a school in the US.
4) Submit answers to the essay questions no later than 11:59 PM EST on the day of the deadline.
To be eligible for the Odenza Vacations College Scholarship a student must:
To be considered eligible for the Odenza Vacations College Scholarship opportunity you must:
A) Be between the ages of 17 and 24 on September 1st, 2021.
B) Submit an answer to the essay question, which can be found on the application page, prior to the June 1st, 2021 deadline.
C) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
D) Be a resident of the United States or Canada.
The scholarship winner will be announced roughly 6 weeks after the deadline and will be posted on this website immediately after. All applications must be received by 11:59 pm ET on the day of the deadline. No late applications will be reviewed.
To be eligible for the Odenza Marketing Group Volunteer Award a student must:
1) Be between the ages of 16 and 22 on December 30th, 2021
2) A student must also possess a GPA of 2.5 or higher in his/her last academic year.
3) A student must have contributed at least 50 hours of volunteer (non-paid) service within his/her community over the last 12 months. Please ensure that you have completed this amount of hours and that a person within the organization(s) is willing to confirm that you have volunteered this amount of time. (Note that we will only contact the organization(s) in the event that you are chosen as the scholarship award winner.)
4) A student must submit their application prior to the deadline of December 30th, 2021. No late application will be accepted.