To be eligible for the LM Scholarship Program a student must:
1. Be currently enrolled or expect to be enrolled in a degree program (2 years of length or greater) by September.
2. Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher and submit an answer to the essay question prior to the submission deadline.
3. Be a US resident or a Canadian resident and must also attend a school in Canada or the US.
Essay Topic: Write an Essay about a situation you have been involved in or someone you know has been involved in where better safety procedures would have prevented an injury. Explain in detail what safety procedures you believe should have been in place to prevent the injury and how they would have prevented the injury.
To be eligible for the Odenza Marketing Group Scholarship a student must:
1) Be between the ages of 16 and 25 on October 30, 2021.
2) Submit answers to the essay questions, which can be found on the application page, prior to the deadline.
3) Have at least one full year of post secondary studies remaining at the time of the award. (Current High School Students are also eligible.)
4) Have a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
5) Be a citizen of the United States or Canada.
The scholarship winner will be announced roughly six weeks after the deadline and will be posted on this website immediately after. All applications must be received by 11:59 pm ET on the day of the deadline. No late applications will be reviewed.
To be eligible for the Heavy Equipment Parts Express Scholarship a student must:
Every year HE Parts Express offers a scholarship to students. The deadline is April 1. To be eligible to apply, please read the eligibility guidelines below and then submit an application along with the essay, which can be found on the application page.
A) Must currently be in high school, college, or university.
B) Must be at least 16 years of age on the day of the deadline.
C) Must be a resident of the United States or Canada.
D) Must complete the application before 11:59 PM ET on April 1.
E) Submit an answer to the essay question, which can be found on the application page.
*Note that you can be enrolled in any field of study. The scholarship winner will be announced and contacted within 6 weeks of the deadline by email and/or phone. If you are not selected, please feel free to return to the website where the winner will be posted roughly 1 week after the announcement (depending on the speed in which we receive confirmation from the applicant selected).
To be eligible for the Odenza Marketing Group Volunteer Award a student must:
1) Be between the ages of 16 and 22 on December 30th, 2021
2) A student must also possess a GPA of 2.5 or higher in his/her last academic year.
3) A student must have contributed at least 50 hours of volunteer (non-paid) service within his/her community over the last 12 months. Please ensure that you have completed this amount of hours and that a person within the organization(s) is willing to confirm that you have volunteered this amount of time. (Note that we will only contact the organization(s) in the event that you are chosen as the scholarship award winner.)
4) A student must submit their application prior to the deadline of December 30th, 2021. No late application will be accepted.