Undergraduate scholarships will be awarded as follows: a maximum of four scholarships for students who have completed one year in a course of study leading to a degree in nuclear science, nuclear engineering, or a nuclear-related field and who will be sophomores in the upcoming academic year; and a maximum of 21 scholarships for students who have completed two or more years and will be entering as juniors or seniors.
ANS also awards the following individual undergraduate scholarships for students who have completed two or more years in a course of study leading to a degree in nuclear science, nuclear engineering, or a nuclear-related field.
1. Angelo F. Bisesti Scholarship
2. Joseph R. Dietrich Scholarship
3. Raymond DiSalvo Scholarship
4. Charles (Tommy) Thomas Memorial Scholarship
5. Robert G. Lacy Scholarship
6. John R. Lamarsh Scholarship
7. Robert T. (Bob) Liner Scholarship
8. Operations and Power Division Scholarship
9. Decommissioning, Decontamination and Reutilization Scholarship for students pursuing a degree in engineering or science major with emphasis on decommissioning/decontamination or, management/characterization of radioactive waste or, restoration of the environment or, nuclear engineering
10. William R. and Mila Kimel Scholarship
11. Accelerator Applications Division Scholarship
12. ANS Washington, DC Section Undergraduate Scholarship for students with permanent residency in the Washington, DC area