The Kansas Ethnic Minority Scholarship is designed to assist financially needy, academically competitive students who are identified as members of any of the following ethnic/racial groups: African American, American Indian or Alaskan Native, Asian or Pacific Islander, or Hispanic.
Go to Scholarship Application:
Kansas Ethnic Minority Scholarship
The minimum academic requirements for eligibility include one of the following:
1) ACT score of 21 or SAT of 1060 - 1090; or
2) Cumulative high school GPA of 3.00; or
3) High school rank in upper 33%; or
4) Completion of Kansas Scholars Curriculum; or
5) Selection by National Merit Corporation in any category; or
6) Selection by College Board as a Hispanic Scholar.
Students who meet one of the minimum requirements comprise the applicant pool and selection is competitive, based on relative academic strength. Undergraduates may receive funds for four years (five years if enrolled in a designated five-year program). Recipients must attend a Kansas community college or a four-year private or public college or university and be enrolled in 12 credit hours or more.
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 De Novo Scholarship
To be eligible for the De Novo Scholarship:
A) You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
B) You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
$1,000 Ascend Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ascend Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....