The GFOA’s Frank L. Greathouse Government Accounting Scholarship of $5,000 is available for award to one or more undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in full-time study preparing for a career in state and local government finance. The winner of the scholarship is invited to attend the GFOA’s annual conference, where the award is pre-sented. This scholarship is funded by the Government Finance Officers Association.
Go to Scholarship Application:
Frank L. Greathouse Government Accounting Scholarship
1. Currently a full-time student in an accounting program who is preparing for a ca-reer in state and local government finance. Both advanced undergraduate and graduate students are eligible.
2. Citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada.
3. Recommendation by student's academic advisor or the chair of the accounting program.
4. Student has not been a past winner of a scholarship administered by the Govern-ment Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada.
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 De Novo Scholarship
To be eligible for the De Novo Scholarship:
A) You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
B) You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
$1,000 Ascend Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ascend Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....