The Daniel B. Goldberg Scholarship of $10,000 is available for award to a graduate student who is enrolled in full-time masterís study preparing for a career in state and local government finance. The winner of the scholarship is invited to attend the GFOAís annual conference, where the award is presented. This scholarship is funded by the Girard Miller Foundation.
Go to Scholarship Application:
Daniel B. Goldberg Scholarship
1. Currently a full-time student in a graduate program that prepares students for careers in state and local government finance and expecting to be enrolled in the spring semester of the year for which the scholarship is awarded (including graduates of that spring semester).
2. Baccalaureate degree or its equivalent.
3. Citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada.
4. Recommendation from studentís academic advisor or dean of the graduate program.
5. Student has not been a past winner of a scholarship administered by the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada.
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 De Novo Scholarship
To be eligible for the De Novo Scholarship:
A) You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
B) You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
$1,000 Ascend Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ascend Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....