The members of the Missouri Broadcasters Association are committed to encouraging the highest standards of broadcasting. The MBA Scholarship Fund was established as a part of this excellence. Deserving students may receive financial aid to assist them in attaining the training and expertise required to become valuable employees in Missouri's broadcasting industry.
1. Must be a Missouri resident.
2. Must be currently attending a Missouri College, university or accredited tech/trade school or be a graduating high school senior who has been admitted to a Missouri institution of higher learning.
3. Must be enrolled or planning to enroll in a broadcast or related curriculum, which provides training and expertise applicable to a broadcast operation.
4. Must be a full-time student for every semester the scholarships awarded. Full-time status requires enrollment in at least 12 credit hours.
5. Must have a GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent, which must be maintained for each semester of the scholarship.