RMEL Foundation Scholarship
The Foundation is formed exclusively for charitable and educational purposes of awarding scholarships to deserving and qualified students in engineering, business, information systems, plant, line or distribution technology, line worker or other curriculum related to the electric energy industry.
The applicant must be a high school senior, high school graduate or college undergraduate. In addition you must fulfill ONE of the following:
1. Be pursuing or plan to pursue an electric industry position certificate or associate degree at a college (community college, 4-year college or a 4-year university).
2. Be pursuing or plan to pursue an undergraduate degree with intent to pursue a career in the electric energy industry.
3. Each applicant will be a U.S. citizen.
4. Students who have been selected to receive a scholarship in previous years are eligible to reapply.
5. Students who are currently working as a coop or intern will be eligible for consideration as a scholarship recipient. When attending school, all students must be taking the minimum number of semester hours that the institution requires for the student to be considered full time.
6. Students who are receiving tuition reimbursement from their employers are not eligible for a scholarship.
How Recipients Are Chosen
A Selection Committee of the RMEL Foundation reviews all applications and selects the recipients. You will be considered for all categories by filling out the application. The same criteria is used for both categories in the selection of recipients. The selection criteria are:
1. Goals and aspiration in the electric energy industry
1. Motivation to succeed
3. Service to community and school
4. Academic ability
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school...