SDA Entrance Scholarship
To facilitate the delivery of our mission, SDA provides a $1000.00 Entrance Scholarship to an eligible SDA student member graduating from Grade 12 and continuing his/her education in a post secondary institution with a major area of study in Theatre/Drama or Theatre/Drama Education.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS
All applications must be received by MAY 31
TERMS OF SCHOLARSHIP
1. Have a membership in the Saskatchewan Drama Association for a minimum of one year.
2. Demonstrate a minimum grade 12 grade point average of 75% by either providing a school certified copy of the Saskatchewan Learning Record of Standing sent directly from the school, or an original copy of the Saskatchewan Learning Record of Standing to Saskatchewan Drama Association.
3. Submit a completed copy of SDA's Entrance Scholarship application form.
4. Submit a letter explaining applicant's interest and experience in drama/theatre and two letters of reference from teachers/directors.
5. Within one year submit a copy of the letter of conditional admission or admission from the post secondary institution of choice that offers degrees/diplomas in theatre/drama or theatre/drama education.
6. Funds will not be forwarded until SDA has received official proof of registration directly from the post secondary institution.
7. All applicants will receive a letter of acceptance/regret by June 30.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school...