The Michael C. Sifton Memorial Scholarship Fund is presently accepting applications for Educational Scholarships. These scholarships, each worth approximately $1,000, may be awarded to people intending to further their educational development.
Go to Scholarship Application:
Michael C. Sifton Memorial Scholarship
The following criteria will be considered in awarding these scholarships:
1. residency in Saskatchewan
2. acceptance at a recognized university or other post-secondary educational institution
3. priority will be given to students planning to study in Saskatchewan and to students residing in central and northern areas of Saskatchewan
4. personal need
5. interests, awards and achievements
6. career intentions
7. other financial assistance and awards received
8. you do not have to be a former carrier to apply
Deadline date for applications is May 31 of each year. Application forms may be obtained by writing to:
Michael C. Sifton Memorial Scholarship Fund
204 - 5th Avenue North
Saskatoon SK S7K 2P1
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 De Novo Scholarship
To be eligible for the De Novo Scholarship:
A) You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
B) You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
$1,000 Ascend Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ascend Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....