1. Scholarships shall be provided by the BCSSCCTFA to any successful applicant of a school team affiliated with the BCSSCCTFA.
2. Scholarships shall be awarded to students proceeding from Grade 12 to any post secondary institution approved by the Scholarship Committee.
3. Candidates must complete the application in full and provide all required information, documents and letters in order for their application to be considered.
4. Scholarships may be conditional in that a part shall be paid on registration and the balance at the successful completion of that persiond necessary to complete a year’s credits.
5. This is a CROSS COUNTRY and TRACK and FIELD scholarship and a candidate must have proficiency in Track and Field or Cross Country at the BC High School Provincial Championships.
6. A candidate must demonstrate good citizenship, character and leadership.
7. A candidate must have a minimum “C+” average in his/her marks or the capability of being accepted by the University or post secondary institution of his/her choice.
8. The following must accompany the application:
a. A letter from the Principal certifying the candidate’s character and ability.
b. A transcript of the student’s marks or a photocopy of the Permanent Report Card verified by the Principal’s signature will be accepted.
c. A letter from the Coach or Member of the high school staff indicating the candidate’s character, leadership and participation in school and community activities as well as information regarding the candidate’s Track and Field or Cross Country ability.
d. A letter from a member of the community writing on behalf of the candidate in regards to his/her leadership qualities, community activities and character.
e. Two recent photographs (head and shoulder shots).
9. The candidate’s primary sport must be Cross Country Running or Track & Field in order to be eligible.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school...