The NADC Bursary is a return service bursary of $6,000 per year for a maximum of two years, and is offered to students in their final two years of post-secondary studies. It is meant to encourage students to train for jobs that are in demand in northern Alberta.
The NADC Bursary program provides up to $12,000 over two years, and is non-repayable if you agree to live and work in the north for one year in return for each year of bursary support received. Some careers in high demand now include education, medical and health, engineering and technical fields and social work.
You may receive a NADC Bursary if you:
1. Have been a resident of Alberta for 12 consecutive months before the start of your program
2. Are enrolled full-time in a post-secondary program
3. Are within two years of completing your post-secondary program
4. Are not in default of a provincial student loan
No Essay You Deserve it Scholarship
The Requirements for YDI Scholarships are:
A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories
B) You must be 16 years of age or older
C) You must either be...
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 Ultra Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ultra Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....