The Yukon Retired Teachers' Alumni (YRTA) would like to encourage young Yukoners to return and teach in the Yukon. To this end, the YRTA offers a student entering, or already in, education, one $500.00 scholarship.
Go to Scholarship Application:
Yukon Retired Teachers Alumni Scholarship
The recipients must satisfy the following criteria:
1. The award will be made on the basis of scholarship. A minimum standard will be deemed to be an overall average of 75% with 66% as the lowest acceptable subject mark.
2. The award will be made to a student who is entering, or has entered, the faculty of education.
3. Where more than two candidates are judged of equal worth, financial need may be taken into consideration.
4. Preference in awarding the scholarship will be given to graduates who have completed the major portion of their education in the Yukon system and who are in, or entering, the field of education.
No Essay You Deserve it Scholarship
The Requirements for YDI Scholarships are:
A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories
B) You must be 16 years of age or older
C) You must either be...
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
$1,000 Clarion Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Clarion Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....