1. Closing date for applications is June 1st
2. Copies of grades and references to be included with application and winner must have grades confirmed by their university or college
Selection is based on academic merit, contibution to school and/or community, an indication of career objeactives and involvement and accomplishments in youth program
3. All questions must be answered or marked "not applicable" (please print or type)
4. Only successful applicants will be advised prior to September 1
5. A career in the field of agriculture includes veterinary medicine
6. Students may apply more than once, however students are limited to one scholarship per category.
Completed applications should be mailed or submitted as a single pdf file and postmarked or e-mailed no later than May 15th (Faxes are not accepted)
How Do I Qualify?
Applicants must be a Canadian citizen.
For each of categories, the applicant must have completed a minimum of one year of college or university education and must be enrolled in the fall semester for another year of studies in a recognized college or university
Students may apply more than once, however students are limited to one scholarship per category.
Students may apply for a University or College outside of Canada.