Servus Credit Union Vietnamese Community Council will award two $500 scholarships to junior high school students involved in the Vietnamese Community.
* Be in junior high school
* be a permanent resident of a community with a Servus Credit Union branch
* be of Vietnamese heritage or have made a contribution to Vietnamese community activities or non-profit organizations
* achieve outstanding academic success, be actively involved in the community and have excellent leadership skills
* submit two letters of reference, one from the school and one from the community, indicating the community involvement and nature and quality of the applicant's service. These may not be from family members or members of the Vietnamese Community Council
* submit a copy of your report card
* be a member of Servus Credit Union, either themselves or their parents*
* submit a completed application form and all supporting documents
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 De Novo Scholarship
To be eligible for the De Novo Scholarship:
A) You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
B) You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
$1,000 Ascend Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ascend Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....