The scholarship recipient will be selected on the basis of their demonstration of outstanding academic achievement and community involvement.
Scholarship finalists may be invited for an interview with the selection committee.
1. Download an application form or pick one up at the Terwillegar Branch of Servus Credit Union.
2. Answer all questions and complete all areas of the application form. We will not consider incomplete applications. You may attach additional pages if you require more space to respond.
3. Applications must include a copy of your school marks, two reference letters and proof of acceptance into a post-secondary institution in Alberta. If you have not received your marks or proof of acceptance at the time of applying for the scholarship, then please make a note of this on the application and forward them as soon as you receive them.
4. Applications may be submitted in person or by mail to the Terwillegar branch of Servus Credit Union at 2315 Rabbit Hill Road NW, Edmonton, Alberta, T6R 3K8.
5. Deadline for all applications is April 30th, 2009.