RBC Dominion Securities - Criterion Capital Group Scholarship
This bursary was established in 2000 with funds by the RBC Dominion Securities - Criterion Capital Group.
The purpose of the RBC Dominion Securities - Criterion Capital Group Bursary is to assist worthy students from ranching families of BCCA members to further their education in any desired field of study.
The BC Cattlemen's Association is pleased to offer and administer several other bursaries, grants and scholarships on behalf of the ranching industry.
BCCA bursaries and grants are funded through monies raised at the Annual General Meeting silent and live auction fundraiser and through the generous matching contribution of the Beef Cattle Industry Development Fund. Money raised at this event enables the cattle industry to foster post secondary education and give back to ranching communities.
1. The Rob Starr Memorial Bursary is provided by friends and family of Rob Starr, who operated Miocene Simmentals and was a long time supporter of the 4-H movement and the ranching industry in BC;
2. The Criterion Capital Group, RBC Dominion Securities (Kamloops) funds a bursary in their name;
3. The Martin Riedemann Bursary was established in 1975 in honour of Martin Riedemann of Alkali Lake Ranch who passed away in a boating accident at the lake. At the time of his passing, Martin Riedemann was Vice-President of the BC Cattlemen's Association;
4. The Fallis-Bostock Bursary was established through the BC Interior Community Foundation, and
5. The Gung Loy Jim Scholarship is funded by the Jim Family of Barriere, BC in their father's memory.
The BC Cattlemen's Association and Beef in BC Magazine will provide bursary, scholarship and grant winners with a one-year free subscription to our industry magazine & monthly newsletter to promote interest and understanding of British Columbia's beef industry.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school...