Credit Counselling Services of Atlantic Canada, Inc. (CCSAC) is holding a scholarship competition. The following full time students enrolled in an Atlantic Canadian institution will qualify: grade twelve high school students, students already enrolled in a post-secondary program. (First, second, third and forth year students)
1. The applicant must intend to enroll in an accredited institution for the 2008-2009 academic years. The winning essay applicants will be required to provide proof of acceptance and enrollment.
2. The essay must be the applicant?s original work with the essay no more than 500 words in length.
3. Essays must be typewritten or computer-generated on white paper with double spacing. They must have at least 1? margins all around, and use 12 pt. font. Please do not staple pages.
4. The applicant?s name, address, or other identifying information MUST NOT be included on the essay. Identifying information should only appear on the application entry form.
5. Materials must be postmarked, regular delivery, no later than May 30, 2008. Mail received after the deadline may not be accepted.
6. Do not contact the judges concerning this competition. Blind judging will be done on regional levels. Do not contact the scholarship chairperson beyond asking for clarification of the rules. Such contact may disqualify you from the competition.
7. Employees and board members of CCSAC and their families are not eligible for this contest.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school...