The Alexandra Thorpe Award for BC Women (ATA) at $1000 is awarded to five women between the age of 17 and 64 living in accommodation subsidized by BC Housing. Alexandra Thorpe was a bright young woman whose goal was to return to school despite her struggle with depression and drug addiction. This award is a tribute to her spirited short life, offering hope for a and healthy future.
For basic eligible for a bursaries and awards, you must be:
1. Living in accommodation subsidized by BC Housing
2. Attending post-secondary school or vocational training in the coming year
3. Between the age of 17 and 64
4. Not receiving employment and Government assistance income
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 De Novo Scholarship
To be eligible for the De Novo Scholarship:
A) You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
B) You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
$1,000 Ascend Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ascend Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....