We at the Rossen Law Firm are proud to sponsor the Harold Rothman Business Scholarship. We are on a mission to support ambitious individuals who are ready to leave an unforgettable mark on the business world. As a law firm rooted in Florida, we firmly believe in the transformative power of education and its ability to shape the future of the business industry.
Adam Rossen comes from a line of entrepreneurs dating back to his great-grandfather, but one that made an everlasting impact was his grandfather Harold Rothman. Harold started his own business after returning home from military service in 1946. His intuition and ingenuity allowed his company to grow from a small operation in the Bronx to the tri-state area. The foresight and savviness are what shape people like Adam and Harold and hopefully every applicant of the Harold Rothman Business Scholarship.
This extraordinary scholarship opportunity has a deadline of February 29, 2024, and offers an impressive award of $1,000. But what truly sets it apart is our innovative approach to the application process. We’re not interested in the same old traditional essays. Instead, we invite you to unleash your creativity and showcase your vision by creating a captivating video.
Your mission? Craft a video that takes us on a journey into your future. Show us how you plan to rock the business world with your unique education and skills. We’ve set a minimum time requirement of two minutes, but there’s no upper limit. We want to give you the freedom to express your ideas, passions, and ambitions without boundaries.
We believe that the business world thrives on innovative thinking, and this scholarship prompt is designed to fuel your imagination. It’s your chance to break the mold, think outside the box, and create something truly extraordinary. We want to see your entrepreneurial spirit shine through as you unveil your revolutionary strategies, game-changing ideas, and plan to reshape the business landscape.
By choosing a video application format, we offer you a platform to showcase your passion and commitment to significantly impacting the business industry. We can’t wait to witness the diverse perspectives and groundbreaking concepts that will shape the future of this field. So, prepare to captivate, inspire, and show us how you will rock the business world. This is your moment to step up and embrace the opportunity to be a catalyst for change.
To be eligible for the Harold Rothman Business Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Current high school seniors, vocational students, college students, or graduate students are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must be legal residents of the United States, residing in any of the 50 states or the District of Columbia.
- Candidates should be enrolled in a vocational program or a two to four-year post-secondary institution for the upcoming semester following the scholarship deadline.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and be in good overall academic standing.
Please note that individuals who are employed by the Rossen Law Firm, their immediate families (including parents, children, siblings, and spouses), and individuals residing in the same household as these employees are not eligible to participate in the competition.
We strongly encourage individuals dedicated to pursuing a career in the business world and possessing a genuine passion for making a difference in the field to apply for this scholarship. At the Rossen Law Firm, we highly value academic excellence and are thrilled to support the next generation of leaders who are determined to rock the business world with their innovative ideas and unwavering commitment.
- Video Submission: Create a captivating video showcasing your vision and unwavering passion for positively impacting the business world. The video should be well-crafted, professionally presented, and at least two minutes long. There is no maximum length; we want to give applicants the freedom to express their ideas and showcase their creativity fully.
- Professional Resumé: Include a comprehensive resumé highlighting relevant experience, such as academic achievements, internships, volunteer work, and extracurricular activities. This will provide us with valuable insights into your background and accomplishments.
- Transcript Submission: Provide an official transcript from your current school. If you are a first-year college student, a recent transfer, or a high school student, you must also submit proof of acceptance to your college or university. This helps us assess your academic performance and commitment to your educational journey.
- State Preference: While not mandatory, we do consider preference for students from or attending secondary schools in the state.
The Harold Rothman Business Scholarship recipient will be chosen during the month following the scholarship deadline.How to Apply: