Valley District Construction Scholarship
The purpose of these two (2) scholarships are to provide financial assistance to qualified and deserving students attending post-High School educational/training institutions and who plan to enter the construction industry in their professional careers, including but not limited to contractors, skilled trades, and engineering.
Funding: The AGCVA Valley District Construction Scholarships are funded by the AGCVA Valley District and each annual scholarship will be $1,000.
1. Applicant must be a citizen of the United States.
2. Applicant must be a full-time high school student or full- or part-time student if enrolled in a post-high school institution.
3. Applicant must be applying to or currently enrolled in an accredited institution including technical/training centers, community colleges, or colleges/universities.
4. Applicant must have a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
5. Previous applicants, including previous scholarship recipients, may apply every year.
6. Completed application and all supporting documents must be received by April 18th preceding the beginning of the applicant's forthcoming academic or training program.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be: A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States; B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or...
To be eligible for the No Essay Smart Owl Scholarship: A) You must be a resident of any of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or US Territories B) You must be 16 years of age or older C) You must either be enrolled in a college/university or registered...
The $25,050 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply. To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being: A) Earnest B) Determined C) Moving The scholarship...
To be Eligible: 1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US. 2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico. The ScholarshipPoints program was created in 2006 to help students win scholarships...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school...