For students planning to attend any Idaho college, university or vocational-technical school full-time and majoring in engineering. Deadline is March 15.
Who Can Apply?
A) High school seniors and students enrolling in a degree-seeking or certification program in the area of Engineering;
B) Planning full-time attendance at an accredited Idaho college, university, or vocational-technical school.
Required Application Materials
A) Copy of your most recent unofficial college transcript
B) A written statement (no minimum/maximum length) addressing the following:
1) Describe your educational, career goals and objectives;
2) Describe extra-curricular activities, awards, honors, and/or offices held;
3) Describe some of the jobs you have held and indicate if you presently are employed, or if you plan to work while attending college;
4) Describe some of your community service achievements;
5) Describe your hobbies and interests
C) Copies of ACT and/or SAT scores;
D) Three letters of recommendation describing your character, personality traits, and academic achievements. One or two of these letters must be from teachers, counselors, or administrators; and one must be from a community leader or employer (not related to the applicant);
E) Optional: Exhibits showing notable achievement in scholarship, leadership, athletics, dramatics, literature and community service.