The Iowa Division of Midwest Dairy will be awarding 11, $1,000 educational scholarships.
1) Applicant must be considered or accepted as a full-time student at an accredited college.
2) Applicant must contribute to Midwest Dairy checkoff as of January 1 of the current calendar year by one of the following:
A) Applicant, or applicant's parents/guardians/grandparents/sibling, must own a dairy farm residing in the state of Iowa.
B) Applicant must be employed on a dairy farm residing in the state of Iowa and recommended by the producer employee.
3) Former recipients of the scholarship may re-apply in subsequent years providing they remain eligible.
1) Applicants will be evaluated on contributions to and involvement in the dairy industry, leadership, career plans, and academic standing.
1) Complete the online application form by March 15, 2019.
2) Recipients will be notified by May 15, 2019 and will be asked to submit the following by June 1, 2019:
A) High Resolution Photograph
B) Newspaper Information Form
C) Publicity Consent Form
D) W9 Form
3) Scholarships will be sent directly to the student by October 1, 2019.