CRITERIA FOR SCHOLARSHIP
1. Must be a resident of North Carolina.
2. Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 (Unweighted).
3. Must major in some area of Criminal Justice or related field.
4. Must supply copy of the Federal Application For Student Aid Report. The student need criteria number will be considered.
5. Scholarship check will be made payable to the institution in which the recipient will be attending.
6. The number of siblings in the family will be considered and if any are currently attending college.
7. Student must be active in the community, church and/or school activities.
8. The student must have no felony convictions or convictions of serious misdemeanors. The student must also have no pending criminal matters.
9. The student must not have exceeded 24 years of age by the application deadline.
10. The most recent official high school and or college transcripts must accompany each application, complete with 4 reference letters and SAT/ACT scores.
11. One scholarship of $1000 dollars will be awarded to the top applicant and two (2) scholarships of $500 dollars each will be awarded to the top two additional applicants.