Scholarship Value: $7,500
Awards Available: 5
What you must be/do:
- be a resident of Wake, Durham, or Orange counties.
- be a U. S. citizen or present proof of permanent resident status.
- attend a non-profit post secondary educational or technical institution in North Carolina.
- upload a complete copy of the FAFSA/SAR form. Go to www.studentaid.ed.gov/fafsa.
- submit a high school transcript showing seven semesters and with grades for the fall semester or a GED. College transcripts should show the most recent fall semester.
- have a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- submit SAT and/or ACT scores if you are a high school student.
- upload a copy of your parents’ income tax form. If you are totally independent of your parents, upload your income tax form. Please blackout all social security numbers.
- completely answer all questions. This is a Needs-Based scholarship. You must demonstrate financial need.
- submit your college ID number when requested.
- arrange to obtain at least two letters of reference if you are a high school student or undergraduate new to us. If you are a returning scholarship winner only one letter is required. Give your reference writers our site address scholarship.altriangle.org.
- submit your application on or before March 1 2023.
NOTE: You must submit your application before your reference writers can upload their letters. Give them a break and submit early.
What we will do:
- evaluate your application and notify you by email of your status by May 1.
- conduct interviews at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee.
- award scholarships ranging from $1000 to $7500.
- send your scholarship money directly to your school to be used for tuition or other educational expenses. Money will be available for the summer and/or fall semester. We need your student ID so the money is properly credited.
- collect any unused money from the school if you withdraw before completion of the year’s work.
- keep all you information confidential. FAFSA forms do not have social security numbers on them. You have blacked out those numbers on the income tax forms.
- answer questions you might have.
To be eligible for the "No Essay" Nitro Scholarship you must be:A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;B) A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited college or university located within the United States;C) A parent who currently has a...
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being:A) EarnestB) DeterminedC) MovingThe scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.Furthermore, the...
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application process. We put students on the fast-track to success by providing direct access to the scholarships they need the most. Take the hassle out of financial aid and maximize your chance at a free ride in college. No matter how much funding you need for school, we have the opportunities...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school for them. Who Can ApplyAll high school and college students, as...
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students win scholarships without the hassle of filling out paper applications and writing dozens of essays.To be eligible for the Scholarship you must be:A) At least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.B) A legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico.Thus...
Scholarship Eligibility:A) Anyone who is between the ages of 14-25 who will be attending school in the Fall of 2024.B) This scholarship is provided by StudentScholarships.org. In order to apply for our scholarship follow these instructions:1. Go to www.facebook.com/myscholarships and place a comment on any post you see answering the question:In 10 words or less, tell us why you deserve...
The Geoscience Inclusion, Diversity, Equality, and Accessibility (IDEA) Scholarship program encourages women from under-served communities to pursue an education and career in the Geosciences, or Earth Sciences. Many research studies show the Geosciences are the least diverse community in all STEM fields. This Scholarship aims to counteract this and enhance diversity within the future Geoscience workforce.NOTE: Geoscience, herein, is defined...
Employees of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division, International Scholarship and Tuition Services, Inc. (ISTS), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and the families of each are not eligible. Who is eligible to apply? Applicants must meet all the following criteria to be eligible for this scholarship:Be a resident of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or...
The Cameron Impact Scholarship is a four-year, full-tuition, impact-driven undergraduate scholarship awarded annually to 10-15 exceptional high school students who have demonstrated excellence in leadership, community service, extracurricular activities, and academics. The Cameron Impact Scholar is unique among their peers in their desire to directly impact their communities and in the world at large. Our Scholar aspires to contribute to...
Women at their best, working to help other women to be their bestSoroptimist was formed in 1921 in Oakland, California, at a time when women were not permitted to join service organizations. Our name, loosely translated from the Latin, means best for women. Today, we have over 25,000 members and supporters in countries across North America, Latin America and the...
Awards Available: 5