Pretty Photoshop Actions recognizes the importance of higher education and the role it plays in our personal and professional fulfillment. That’s why we are so excited to continue our Pretty Photoshop Actions $500 annual scholarship. This ongoing scholarship provides college and university students an opportunity to earn money to further their education and achieve their goals!
WINNER PAYOUT AND ANNOUNCEMENT
- The deadline for scholarship entries is annually on October 15th. The winning entry will be published on Pretty Actions Blog
- The winner will be notified by e-mail four weeks after the deadline.
- Scholarship entries will be carefully reviewed by a team of judges at Pretty Presets & Actions.
- The scholarship will be paid out in the amount of $500 USD to each annual winner in the form of a co-payable check that will be mailed to the college or university attended by the winning student.
SCHOLARSHIP ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Carefully research and compose an essay-style Adobe Photoshop tutorial of at least 800 words, INCLUDING ORIGINAL SCREENSHOTS AND PHOTOS used to illustrate your points on one of the following topics:
Choose a topic below for your tutorial essay:
- Any How-To tutorial using Photoshop or Overlays for Photoshop.
- Any unique photography-related tutorial.
- Favorite tips for enhancing color in Photoshop.
- Photoshop overlay ideas for adding WOW to your photos.
- How Photoshop has changed photography.
Tip: We LOVE topics that we haven't covered yet, so if you want to give yourself a leg up on the competition, check out our blog.
Please use proper grammar and punctuation.
The requirements for eligible student entries are:
- You should presently be a senior in high school;
- Or be transitioning from high school to a college or university;
- Or be already enrolled in a college or university inside the United States or Canada.
- Employees and their immediate family members of Pretty Lightroom Presets and Actions are not eligible to participate.
HOW WE WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE YOUR ENTRY
- Email your essay in Microsoft Word document or plain text format to email@example.com.
- Please specify your name, contact telephone number, email address, and mailing address. Your contact information will be held in confidence and will not be shared.
- Include the name of the college or university and the mailing address of their financial aid office that you are presently attending or will be attending after high school.
- Please attach a headshot photo of yourself in .JPG or .PNG format that is at least 300 pixels wide.
- If we don’t receive all requested information by the deadline, your submission may be disqualified.
The $2,000 Sallie Mae Scholarship is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and any US Territory age 17 or older at the time of entry, and who meet one (1) of the four (4) following eligibility requirements at the time of entry:A parent who currently has a child enrolled in an accredited...
The "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most accomplished". Being bold means being:A) EarnestB) DeterminedC) MovingThe scholarship will be awarded to the student whose profile is most bold, according to these characteristics.Furthermore, the...
Covering the cost of college expenses for four years without writing a single essay? Sounds too good to be true.It isn't with Niche. We are giving one student $50,000 (our biggest scholarship yet) to help pay for tuition, living expenses, books, and other educational expenses.Who Can ApplyAll high school and college students, as well as anyone looking to attend college...
The Scholarship Program is open to seniors in high school who meet the eligibility requirements. If you are an eligible student, by completing a college planning step using your College Board account, you will automatically earn a chance to win a $500 scholarship and an additional chance to win a $40,000 scholarship.There are no essay, minimum GPA, test score, or...
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students with the right schools for them. Carnegie Dartlet, the organization that houses CollegeXpress, is an educational publisher and higher education marketing agency. Every year, thousands of students across the United States and around the world discover their colleges using our websites, magazines, and services. This scholarship has an intake period...
The Appily scholarship application is fast and easy.Scholarship Eligibility: This scholarship is open to high school sophomores, juniors, and first semester senior students for all majors and schools. We will judge this scholarship based on other criteria such as volunteer work, extracurricular activities, special circumstances, etc.About the sponsors of the scholarship (EAB and Appily):EAB is the market leader in helping colleges...
ScholarshipOwl is your source of relief from the dreaded application process. We put students on the fast-track to success by providing direct access to the scholarships they need the most. Take the hassle out of financial aid and maximize your chance at a free ride in college. No matter how much funding you need for school, we have the opportunities...
The SP College Scholarship program was created to help students win scholarships without the hassle of filling out paper applications and writing dozens of essays.To be eligible for the Scholarship you must be:A) At least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.B) A legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico.Thus...
Since 1995, our mission has been to help connect students with the right schools for them. Carnegie Dartlet, the organization that houses CollegeXpress, is an educational publisher and higher education marketing agency. Every year, thousands of students across the United States and around the world discover their colleges using our websites, magazines, and services.To be eligible for the Scholarship you:A)...
Niche is the market leader in connecting colleges and schools with students and families. With in-depth profiles on every school and college in America, over 140 million reviews and ratings, and powerful search and data tools, Niche helps millions of students and families find and enroll in the right school for them. Who Can ApplyAll high school and college students, as...