A $2,000 scholarship awarded to applicants who can confirm their enrollment in a two-year skilled trades/vocational school program.
Go to Scholarship Application:
Haworth Skilled Trades Scholarship
1. Must be able to confirm you have or will obtain your high school diploma or equivalent on or before July 1st of the year in which the scholarship will be used.
2. Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.7 or greater or Canadian equivalent of 70-72% or greater.
3. Must confirm enrollment and plan to continue in a two-year skilled trade/vocational program in one of the following areas: Tool and Die, Machine Repair, Electrician, CNC Programming, Model Maker or Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning [HVAC] Technician.
4. A previous Haworth Scholarship recipient for this category is not eligible for a second time.
Be Bold Scholarship
The $25,000 "Be Bold" Scholarship is a no-essay scholarship that will be awarded to the applicant with the boldest profile. It takes less than 2 minutes to apply.
To us, boldest does not mean "best", or "most...
$1,000 De Novo Scholarship
To be eligible for the De Novo Scholarship:
A) You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
B) You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....
To be eligible for the Nitro Scholarship you must be:
A) A student who is currently enrolled as a high school senior or in an accredited college or university located within the United States;
B) A parent who...
$1,000 Ascend Scholarship
To be Eligible for the Ascend Scholarship:
1. You must be at least 13 years old and enrolled or will enroll in a college or university in the US.
2. You must be a legal resident of the U.S. or Puerto Rico....